This podcast is brought to you by Prime Fitness USA, bringing you the most innovative strength training equipment using their patented SmartStrength technology.
This podcast is brought to you by ATP Lab! For cutting-edge supplementation with a purpose, check out ATP Labs.
This podcast is made possible by Gasp! Top notch quality training wear, Muscle Expert approved training gear!
Get 10% off when you use the discount code BEN10 at checkout at Gasp Online Today!
Subscribe to iTunes, TuneIn, or Stitcher Radio!
Love the podcast? Leave a review on iTunes!
Who would you like Ben to interview? Tell us here!
Our expert guest today is a Health Optimization Practitioner, Educator & Consultant for ATP Labs and host of Metabolic Mastery Radio, Roland Pankewich.
Ben and Roland unpack the practical strategies you can use today to optimize muscle gains, reduce inflammation and drastically upgrade your gut health and metabolic function. This 30-minute episode is absolutely packed with golden nuggets for mastering your gut, digestion, muscle growth and much more.
⇾ One easy trick to start improving your digestion during your next meal.
⇾ Why bodybuilders should fast when trying to build muscle.
⇾ How to manipulate the “master switches” for optimizing your ability to build more muscle, shed body fat and optimize digestive health.
⇾Specific amino acids required for detoxification in your body.
– 1:30 Breaking the mindset of calories = growth. Where to start with optimizing your gut and digestion.
– 5:00 Where digestion begins and how to improve your digestion today.
– 6:10 Ground beef v whole steaks?
– 8:30 Large undigested protein particles left in your system. The negative effects.
– 11:00 The benefits of fasting for bodybuilders.
– 14:15 Low protein periods for decreasing inflammation.
– 17:00 Essential amino acids for detoxification.
– 20:24 Managing inflammation.
– 24:10 The “Master switches” for optimizing your ability to build more muscle, burn fat and optimize health.
– 31:15 The major problems with children’s nutrition in North America.